There is a rich tradition of volunteer service in Spokane. Even nearly 100 years ago, in 1919, the Spokane Red Cross Chapter had a substantial volunteer force. (pictured above) Your museum is a great place to keep the tradition of volunteer service alive.
Volunteers at the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture serve a vital service to our region’s cultural community and are an integral component of the museum’s support staff. Volunteering at our museum is a unique opportunity for people of all ages to challenge themselves in fun and interesting ways. Join our volunteer team!
Current Volunteer Needs
Requirements for Volunteering:
- Submit a completed application
- A personal interview to discuss volunteer options and determine interests, goals, and availability
- An agreement to a criminal background check
- A minimum commitment of time
- Attendance at all required training sessions
- Provide advance notice if unable to assist for a scheduled volunteer assignment
Please contact the Museum’s Volunteer Programs Assistant, Linda Strong, for additional information at (509) 363-5359 or email@example.com.