Plan Your Visit
Hours & Admissions
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
Located off Riverside Drive in downtown Spokane's historic Browne's Addition
2316 West 1st Avenue
Spokane, Washington 99201
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Hours
Tuesday-Sunday, 10 am-5 pm
Third Thursday, 10 am-8 pm (9 pm in summer)
Visit our virtual museum for online exhibitions and programs.
MAC Café Hours
The Café is temporarily closed while we complete remodeling.
Ticket Prices from September 16-December 31, 2023
for admissions during Minecraft: The Exhibition
Buy tickets online in advance or at the door.
Adults (18+): $20
Seniors (65+): $18
College Students w/Valid ID: $18
Children/Students (6-17): $15
Children 5 and under are FREE!
Visits to all exhibits and historic Campbell House are included in the price of admission.
Need help with website registration?
- Groups of fifteen people or more receive a discount when reserving a visit in advance through our Group Visit Program.
- AAA Members receive $1 off regular admissions with the 'Show Us Your Card and Save Program' with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- STCU members receive 15% off admission, Sunday-Wednesday from September 18-December 31. To purchase tickets online, enter the first 5 digits of your STCU debit or credit card at checkout. You must show proof of membership when purchasing or picking up tickets at the door. Limit of 5 tickets per transaction.
- We are a Blue Star Museum that recognizes all active duty military and their families with free admission from Armed Forces Day through Labor Day. Learn more.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program members receive FREE admission, plus a 10% Store Discount. NARM members must show gold “NARM” sticker on a valid membership card.
- Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (US Trust) credit or debit card cardholders receive free admission the first full weekend of each month through Museums on Us.
- Please note we are not currently participating in First Fridays.
New Year’s Eve, Dec 31, 2023 – Open 10 am-3 pm
New Year’s Day, Jan 1, 2023 – Closed
Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Jan 16, 2023 – Closed
Presidents Day, Feb 20, 2023 – Closed
Memorial Day, May 29, 2023 – Closed
Juneteenth, June 19, 2023 – Closed
Independence Day, July 4, 2023 – Closed
Labor Day, Sept 4, 2023 – Closed
Veterans Day (observed), Nov 10, 2023 – Open
Veterans Day, Nov 11, 2023 – Open
Thanksgiving Day, Nov 23, 2023 – Closed
Native American Heritage Day, Nov 24, 2023 – Open
Christmas Eve, Dec 24, 2023 – Open 10 am-3 pm
Christmas Day, Dec 25, 2023 – Closed
New Year’s Eve, Dec 31, 2023 – Open 10 am-5 pm
New Year’s Day, Jan 1, 2024 – Closed
Campbell House is included with regular Museum admission and is available for self-guided tours Tuesday through Sunday from 12-4 pm. Guided tours are available Tuesday-Friday at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm as guides are available. Please confirm your Campbell House visit with the Visitor Services staff upon check-in.More About the Campbell House
The exhibition galleries, archives, museum store, auditorium, and administrative offices are all wheelchair accessible. Historic Campbell House is not ADA accessible, however, the Campbell House Activity Center is accessible for all visitors.
We have four non-motorized wheelchairs available for guests. Please inquire with a staff member at Visitor Services for assistance.
Available in all multi-level buildings and the parking garage, excluding the Campbell House.
Movement between buildings
The buildings are not interconnected. In order to move between buildings, you must use the exterior concrete flagstone walkway connecting the buildings and the parking garage.
All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.